$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Marcel S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we had this situation a few days ago: The Negh'Var was on a space between two Starbases (one Romulan, one Dominion). The player asked me, whether he could attack both. I said yes, because attacking multiple enemies adjacent to you is allowed. He was able to defeat both of them, marked both with his faction token and then this question arose: On which conquered base does he move afterwards? We ruled, that he could choose. Was that right?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - January 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, when initiating a battle against a Starbase, you are only allowed to challenge adjacent Enemy Ship Tokens (Romulan Warbirds, Borg Spheres, and whatever we cook up for the future). Thematically, the idea is that you challenge additional mobile enemies, and they come to you, which wouldn't make sense for additional starbases.

Thanks,

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
...whatever we cook up for the future...

I like the sound of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Andrew, that sounds logical. And thank you for this really great game! I can't wait to hear some news about the expansion(s).cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.