Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting nowhere with Wizkids so I thought "sleeve and proxy". Would somebody be so kind as to provide an image, or at least the text of the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You're missing only one card out of the entire deck? That's very strange.

And when you say you're getting no where with WizKids... they usually don't reply to a component request. You place your replacement component order and then wait. You won't hear a peep from them, and then a few weeks later your components are sitting in your mailbox. Or since you're in the UK, it may be 3 or 4 weeks?

That's been my experience with them, anyway.

If you don't have anything happening for you, I can perhaps help you out via geekmail, when I get back to my game collection in a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

You're missing only one card out of the entire deck? That's very strange.

And when you say you're getting no where with WizKids... they usually don't reply to a component request. You place your replacement component order and then wait. You won't hear a peep from them, and then a few weeks later your components are sitting in your mailbox. Or since you're in the UK, it may be 3 or 4 weeks?

That's been my experience with them, anyway.

If you don't have anything happening for you, I can perhaps help you out via geekmail, when I get back to my game collection in a few days.

Funny thing: I followed up this post with a reminder to Wizkids that I'd requested a package in September and that its status was unchanged. I had emailed them in early October and got no response. This time they said "don't sweat it, somebody will review your request". So hopefully I'll get a card in a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

But still.. only one card is missing? That's very unusual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

It is what it is, what are you trying to say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ultra Magnus
United States
Granville
OH - Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm just a soldier. I can't be a leader.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wild Space Deck: Card 10/10

Title: Yellow Alert

Usage types: Combat, Ops

Combat: +2 Shields

Movement: Instead of moving, trash this card to give this ship a permanent +1 shields token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

mccrispy wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

It is what it is, what are you trying to say?

Nothing insinuating. Only that either you received a box that was subject to a freak packing error, and that sucks; or that it may've inadvertently fell someplace without you noticing while you were unpacking the game. The latter is something that does/can happen to all of us. Hell, I've even thrown away components during an unpacking!

It's all good. Anyway, check your GM. I sent you something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.