$30.00
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow board gamers!
I don't know if you already saw it, but there is kickstarter campaign for newest Carl Chudyk game - The Bird told me to do it.
I am from Poland so i already can play it (since Polish edition was first). Publisher now started his KS campaign to deliver this game to broader gamers community.

Some photos of Polish edition

Since this is already published game, i am 100% positive that publisher will deliver as promised.

It works great with 2/3 players (same as Impulse in my opinion). It also works good with 4/5 if you have 2 copies, but as many Carl games - it gets a little chaotic and it is hard to plan anything ahead. I am always amazed how Carl Chudyk manages to put so much game in such a small box...

I also play Impulse and Innovations regulary. I owned Glory to Rome, but it was not working for me as a 2 player game and was too swingy.

You can grab English edition here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Carl Chudyk new game The Bird told me to do it on Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.