Popular Tags: [View All]
David Martín
Spain
Madrid
MADRID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The solo rules said: "Each campaign has four Levels that you need to complete before the end of the 16th round. Each Level has one Objective card."

thats means...

A. You have 16 rounds for each level? (64 for all campaing)

B. You have 16 rounds for all the 4 levels/all campaing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, each level is played singularly, so to complete a campaign you have to play 4 times. Each time you have 16 rounds.

All the best,
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stfn Bns
msg tools
mbmbmb
So you reshuffle the event (blue) cards and set the roundmarker back to zero, right?
But what about the Colonization and the Development Track? Are they reset too?
And do the developed Techbologies stay as they are, while starting the next level of the campaign, or are they reset too?

Thanks in advance for clarifing this questions. Hope the answers are not to obvious from the rule book... somehow I was not able to find those aspects off the solo play explained somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Aguilera
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Good questions.
What things are reset?

Because to get 60 points in 16 rounds.......

Edit: I have been reading the solo rules again, and you get resources from tha last game, so all is reset. This advantage must be enough for the next objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Saarto
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mariov wrote:
Hello, each level is played singularly, so to complete a campaign you have to play 4 times. Each time you have 16 rounds.

I also thought first that you need to do all 4 objectives within 16 rounds. I managed to do it easily on first campaign, around round 10-11 with some luck on planets. Totalled 47 points (with all objective card points). Only afterwards I started to wonder about the points per level requirements and the bonus resources, but could not crack it solely from the rules.

This forum and publishers/designers answering questions here is just awesome. I tend to make rules mistakes in every game at first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.