Subject: Solo and decrease production rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Tabrisky
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Suppose you're playing solo and a card has a decrease production of a resource (not mega credits though) with a red border. If you're production of that resource is at zero can you still play the card by assuming that you decreased someone else's production? I know that if the decrease production requirement is aimed at you, then you cannot play the card without having sufficient production to be decreased, but the red border situation is throwing me a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btabrisky wrote:
Suppose you're playing solo and a card has a decrease production of a resource (not mega credits though) with a red border. If you're production of that resource is at zero can you still play the card by assuming that you decreased someone else's production? I know that if the decrease production requirement is aimed at you, then you cannot play the card without having sufficient production to be decreased, but the red border situation is throwing me a bit.

Yes you can play the cards see rule 4 of the solo variant.

Quote:
4) You have a neutral opponent that you can steal from, or
reduce any kind of resources and production from.

Whenever you have a card with a red bordered icon telling you to remove resources/production you target this neutral player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oyvind Rolstad
Norway
Lillehammer
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Have a look at the solo rules pg 13. It states i para 4 that you have a neutral opponent you can steel from, or reduce any kind of resources and production from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oyvind Rolstad
Norway
Lillehammer
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
w
H-B-G- you beat me with a split second
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.