Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Baumgarten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing Ravingspire solo to familiarize myself with the rules, and I've thus far played only to the point where I enter the spire. I'm loath to actually break the seal on one, but at some point I did realize/remember that the expansions have their own spire cards. Confused, I tried to find some identifying feature, some means of separating them to make sure I use the right one when the time comes. I was a little discouraged to find that the only way I could tell them apart was to pull the corner apart a little bit to find the expansion symbol. Just a PSA for anyone else who might be seeking the same info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmb
The expansions only came with Foe cards not spire cards. The campaign unlocked 5 additional spire cards so there are 10 total. If it is any consolation, I have played about 8 times with the same 1 spire card. I too am having a difficult time opening them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Baumgarten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JavaGammer wrote:
The expansions only came with Foe cards not spire cards. The campaign unlocked 5 additional spire cards so there are 10 total. If it is any consolation, I have played about 8 times with the same 1 spire card. I too am having a difficult time opening them.

I'm reasonably certain the expansions have spire cards, and they were not in the foil pack. I saw a gunslinger one for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be afraid...break 'em open! They're pretty fun and that's what they're there for.

If you wait for just the right play session to open them, they'll be like that old ass bottle of wine you've had for years and will probably never drink...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rossoft rossoft
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree, I plan to keep opening one new on each play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.