mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

When building my starting decks i seem to be missing cards to build the starting decks

simoun, needs 4 kopis (weapon) i only have 3
Simoun needs an anti toxin(item) i dont have 1

Zadim needs 3 Kukri (weapon) i only have 2

Estra needs Honaire (ally) i dont have any

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Dec

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't my box with me but about Honaire: Honaire is a Loot card. Check those. It's a loot of type ally. You should definitely have this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... you might be missing some cards. I have enough to build those decks.

I'd double check that you didn't mis-sort them by accident and then if you didn't check on getting a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Guys

Guess i am definitely missing cards. Now i am worried there could be more missing. But there is no way to check without a card list or exact number of cards.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Were those cards in the separate starting deck package? It was actually kind of annoying to have to sort those in addition to the 3 big packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure i just unpacked and sorted all the cards, have played previous version so didnt want to play the cut down intro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Lasky
msg tools
Hey! Sorry to hear about this. I would highly recommend contacting Paizo about this. I've heard of these kinds of things before; it might be a printing error. Luckily, Paizo has really good costumer service. Hope things turn out for you, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Fromhell
msg tools
Honaire is a loot caard, but it was packed inside the big bundle with the OPEN ME FIRST card in front, because it is a card in the ready made deck for Estra, one of the four characters with premade 13 card decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.