4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: The Dwarves and Saga Expansion Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Edwards
Australia
flag msg tools
Have 5 copies for sale, have posted on ebay at a rough price see if I get any interest but would also like feedback for a direct purchase price.

Pack Contains both the Base game in English and The Saga Expansion and all associated stretch goals.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pegasusspiele/the-dwarv...

Multi Award winning game in Europe prior to this English release. (check Kickstarter page for details)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Tucker
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me know if you get a value on these, I'd be interested in buying/playing this game.
Look at my collection see if a trade looks good.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5 copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Edwards
Australia
flag msg tools
Did a retail pledge as it was the same postage as a single copy and postage for one copy was more than the game itself, figured I could make back the postage this way.

I've come to value the Kickstarter pack at 200 AUD. So far in Aus the only retailer to stock the base game has it at 90 dollars. Add another 90 for expansion and possibly 20-30 for the heroes pack plus the kick starter material means this price should be lower than full retail. 20 postage Is what I'm asking In Aus or pickup in Brisbane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.