Subject: Will it fit? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Smith
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you fit the expansion in the base game box while still using the base game insert? Pics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jason jack wrote:
Can you fit the expansion in the base game box while still using the base game insert? Pics?

I'm hoping it will somehow fit in the box with the Broken Token insert.... That box has sooo much space in it though to begin with. I don't remember what the original insert looked like, but a lot of open space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Noel
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
I managed to fit everything in the original box, but I had to put some components under the insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven De Tavernier
Belgium
ELLEZELLES
Hainaut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jason jack wrote:

NO yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Fit it? Yes.
Property? No.

You have an extra ga.e board and token.

I got rid of my insert because I sleeve.

Also, expansion box is too small, width-wise, to fit the original game board. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I chucked the old insert and cut up my Pantheon box to make a new insert everything fits nicely and both boards are staying put they way I place them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rahman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Pics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept the bottom of the Pantheon box whole, the top was cut up in two pieces. The first piece is the square piece wich holds all the markers, it's important to make this one first since the measurements need to be precise for a good fit. The second piece is the divider that keeps the small cards separated from the Pantheons, Wonders and score sheets, this piece does not need to be precise att all it's just there as a wall and also as support for the boards.

When the frame were done I placed the large board (military track) on top of it all and marked all edges where I needed to cut and then I cut deep enough for tboth boards to sink in to the insert.

The small cards need to be placed at an angle to fit under the boards, they can also be placed in two adjacent piles if that is preferred.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Z
msg tools
Here's my version of fitting everything from both expansions in the Pantheon box only. One caveat: I cut the original Duel board along the line between the military and science parts with an exactoknife -- otherwise it is too wide for the Pantheon box.

I used a little bag for Pantheon tokens; something like that is necessary to prevent them from moving if the box is thrown around. Some card piles are boxes made from folded paper, but those could probably be skipped. Everything fits pretty tightly, which means it doesn't move around much even if the box is turned over, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Curry
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a box insert design that holds both the base set and the Pantheon expansion that I sell through my Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/462610797/foam-box-insert-for-7...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannot tell. Are those cards sleeved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Curry
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
Cannot tell. Are those cards sleeved?

Yes, that was the original intention of the insert. To be able to hold sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Purchased!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.