Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
Total randomly Braxton...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had few more interested players for a VQ PBEM game in addition to the other one I just slotted.

We would need 4 more to start another game. I'd like to include beginning to experienced players in this game, that can commit to PLAYING ONE IMPULSE PER DAY.

If you are new to the game and would like to join, you are expected to have read the rules, and have at least some experience with Card Driven wargames.

I am happy and eager to help others learn the game, but there are limitations to a learning game via PBEM, so please plan to do your part and prepare. I would still like to uphold a fairly quick tempo of the game regardless of the skill of the players.

Please PM and post here is you are interested. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
If you end up needing a 6th player in this, I could take the spot and help teach the game to some beginners (I'm experienced). Though only as the power I don't get in the other game, since I have games with the four other powers going (and I have found it too confusing with more games playing the same power at the same time ). So that is Spain or Protestant again depending which I get in the first game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be happy to play. It would be an interesting experience at the very least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEE CH
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
I would be interested if it's still available
My preference power: England, Prots

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
neverexit wrote:

Lee,

We just filled the 6th player. If someone drops out before we begin You can be the alternate. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
BraxtonBragg wrote:
neverexit wrote:

Lee,

We just filled the 6th player. If someone drops out before we begin You can be the alternate. Thanks!

You can give my spot to Lee. I really shouldn't join more than one game before my others have finished . Then you can also get this started sooner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Randor20 wrote:
BraxtonBragg wrote:
neverexit wrote:

Lee,

You can give my spot to Lee. I really shouldn't join more than one game before my others have finished . Then you can also get this started sooner.

Ok, Thanks Carsten!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These post make it looks like we have all 6 players.

Are you waiting on me to do anything? Or did I miss the start or something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek5 wrote:
These post make it looks like we have all 6 players.

Are you waiting on me to do anything? Or did I miss the start or something else?

Hi Joe,

Yes, I sent out an email yesterday with related info and sent you an invitation to the shared dropbox. I used the email you PM'd me. I also set up the game in ACTS. You should be receiving communications from the ACTS module. Perhaps they are going to your SPAM?

Please verify your email again. We are waiting on you and another to join the game in Vassal and check in on ACTS.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Leary
United States
Elizabethtown
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh, I missed this boat! Should any openings come available, I'm definitely interested in getting into a pbem/acts/vassal game of Virgin Queen...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone we are at the wintering phase for turn one. Do you know what that means?

English Propaganda time!
Disclaimer: The thoughts and events in this post may not reflect what actually happened in this game, nor do they reflect my intentions in the game

Citizens of England and of Europe. I shall now recount the accomplishments of Glorious Albion. Over the last four years we have yet again proven that even the queens of England are more competent than the kings of other nations. Our glorious queen was still unable to find a man worthy to be the king of England. It was so bad that not a signal man outside of England was worth considering.

Over the last few years the false king of France was afraid to engage our superior navy in the channel. In fact all the nations of the world contacted us with friendship wishing to be our ally hoping that just a little of our greatness would rub off on them. Only the Spanish were too intimidated approach us.

Spain and France are unable to even govern their own people. The lowlands are aflame with rebellion and the Spanish may not be able to tame them. In France even their own people care rebelling against their king. The superstitions of the old church are dying across Europe following in the footsteps of glorious England. We are the only King in Europe to denounce the Pope, even the smaller protestant of Germany look to England for leadership. While all the other nations were pathetically seeking the affections of the Pope, we were expanding the ever growing English empire.

Finally we have the greatest scientist in the world. Only the envy of the catholic inquisition can stop scientific progress in Albion.

We have established the colony of Jamestown and have given a queen to the natives of this new world, who would not be able to govern themselves without us. Furthermore we have had huge success in stopping several illegal smuggling operation in the Caribbean. Although, there is still much work to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.