Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can two separate Meeples quest in different temples for the same item at the same time? For example can I enter both the forest and water temple looking for the sword on the same round with two different Meeples? As there are only 5 rounds in a game it would seem like a good idea to press one's luck on the early rounds for an item as useful as the Sword.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No, essentially you're not called on the 2nd quest until you've completed the 1st.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow up question to the questing in temples. Lets say the following is true:

I go to the Fire Temple to quest.
My first level sword is in there.
I have an Item quest there as well.
My final level Wand is there.

Can all 3 be met by going through the dungeon in that one shot. I understand that there may not be that specific combination... but I was just curious if you can complete all 3 of those in one shot. I'm assuming yes, I believe I saw a similar comment on the KS page. I'll admit I did not read fully through the PnP rules and that is because... well I love the artwork of all Gamelyn Games and would love to read when all the full graphics are available so that I can get lost in the beauty while learning a new awesome game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
Follow up question to the questing in temples. Lets say the following is true:

I go to the Fire Temple to quest.
My first level sword is in there.
I have an Item quest there as well.
My final level Wand is there.

Can all 3 be met by going through the dungeon in that one shot. I understand that there may not be that specific combination... but I was just curious if you can complete all 3 of those in one shot. I'm assuming yes, I believe I saw a similar comment on the KS page. I'll admit I did not read fully through the PnP rules and that is because... well I love the artwork of all Gamelyn Games and would love to read when all the full graphics are available so that I can get lost in the beauty while learning a new awesome game.

Not sure if he did it right but in the rhado video he stated you had to declare which you were going for so you could only do 1 for each run through the temple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The arrangements of the temples required for legendary items is such that no player will have one temple satisfy the requirements of more than one legendary item. It may be the case though that a player can satisfy both the requirements for a legendary item and a treasure item (from a quest card) in one temple. If that' the case. The player may get both. That's allowed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
The arrangements of the temples required for legendary items is such that no player will have one temple satisfy the requirements of more than one legendary item. It may be the case though that a player can satisfy both the requirements for a legendary item and a treasure item (from a quest card) in one temple. If that' the case. The player may get both. That's allowed.

In the play through video it appeared that you could only quest for a single item at a time. Your saying that you can progress a legendary item and complete any item quests you have in the temple at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
delewobmesid wrote:
mgcoe wrote:

In the play through video it appeared that you could only quest for a single item at a time. Your saying that you can progress a legendary item and complete any item quests you have in the temple at the same time?

Yes, that's correct. The video has a mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.