Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Arena of the Planeswalkers fans, what do you want to see? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Prather
msg tools
I'm a big AotP fan, and really hope the game continues...and i'm wondering, from fellow fans, what would you like to see in future expansions?

as for me personally, i'd like to see the inclusion of Artifacts, and the conversion of certain cards from the CCG, like an Arena version of Shivan Dragon or the "Time walk" spell or "Demonic tutor"...

That and I wouldn't mind seeing it take more inspiration from the card game...

what you like to see?

PS. This is only my second post on these forums, and I DID search to see if this topic was done before, so if this is an overdone topic, please excuse me n00bness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello there
badge
Hello there
mbmbmbmbmb
The game will inevitably get better and better with more armies and cards that really let you customize your army building. What I'd like to see that isn't inevitable is more heroscape like terrain and map add ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karl paulsen

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
mbmb
I've only played a simplified version once with my son, but I'd like to see more terrain tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.