BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: > > > I Draw Cartoons < < rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Echevarria

Avery
Texas
msg tools

Shoot me a message if you want to talk about a project I can help you with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't need something right now, but I just wanted to say that I like the art style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake While 'moi' were naught "enamored" with any and especially the "Ghostbusters"-vehicle with the exaggerated height for their glass parts. Is this on account of them becoming GALS now with their loftier 'coiffures', for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Echevarria

Avery
Texas
msg tools
GROGnads wrote:
shake While 'moi' were naught "enamored" with any and especially the "Ghostbusters"-vehicle with the exaggerated height for their glass parts. Is this on account of them becoming GALS now with their loftier 'coiffures', for that?

That is a depiction of the original ECTO1. It illustrated it like that so it has that exaggerated cartoon style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise It is an 'abomination' in "comparisons" of "Big Daddy ROTH"-styles <-'click' LINK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Culbertson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really dig your work! Keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.