Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Churchill
United Kingdom
Holland on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

Loving BGG and all that it does and just in the process of doing my first Geek Trade

Couple of questions I cant find answers to are:

Is there a way to get my geek mails forwarded to my normal Gmail account so I get notified in my normal mail inbox?

and I have created my collection of games list and stuff I want to trade. On the button that says find trades automatically nothing comes up but when I go manually looking I find stuff in my collection that others want with something in their collection that I want so a bit confused why the auto thing is not picking them up? Hope that makes sense....

Final question is when looking for people to trade with is their a way to filter the country they are in?

Cheers
Barry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bazmondo123 wrote:

Is there a way to get my geek mails forwarded to my normal Gmail account so I get notified in my normal mail inbox?

Yes. Go to your Geekmail, then click Settings on the left. You'll see an option to forward to your email address.

Bazmondo123 wrote:

and I have created my collection of games list and stuff I want to trade. On the button that says find trades automatically nothing comes up but when I go manually looking I find stuff in my collection that others want with something in their collection that I want so a bit confused why the auto thing is not picking them up? Hope that makes sense....

Are the games you want listed as Wishlist in your collection? Or Want in Trade? As far as I know it will only pick up matches if you have it marked as Want in Trade, but not if it is only on your Wishlist. Same goes for others if they only have items on their Wishlist and not marked as Want in Trade.

Bazmondo123 wrote:

Final question is when looking for people to trade with is their a way to filter the country they are in?

When you go to Trades you want Custom Search. That will allow you to select specific countries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Churchill
United Kingdom
Holland on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Your a star mate thank you

The gmail I should have really seen myself doh!

The filter i get now thats great. What I was doing was typing in a game then going down and seeing who had it for trade and then trawling through the list!!

Much easier now lol

Thanks again mate

Baz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome! Glad I was able to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.