$20.00
$15.00
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently saw that a Megaman version of this game is coming out, but I see both a regular and deluxe version of the game.

If I buy the deluxe, will it come with everything in the regular version, or will I need to buy that too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deluxe is an alternate set. There are currently 6 sets. Pixel Tactics 1-5 and Deluxe.

Deluxe also includes a large box and dividers in order to store the entire line of Pixel Tactics, and a more complete rulebook etc... I believe Deluxe set is the best entry point for new gamers.

You only need 1 set to play the game. All the heroes are different from each set, and are only needed if you want more variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland M
Philippines
Makati City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deluxe is a good entry point but it costs more than getting just a single small box (e.g. only Pixel Tactics 1, ...).

If you have already played the game and wanted more, then go with the Deluxe set. If you want to try it out first then go get a small box first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curius. What else do you have in Pixel Tactic Deluxe? if it just have a total of 25 cards x2, I am not sure whether this is worth it to purchase as compared to getting the other Pixel Tactic Set as the price seems to be more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brighknight_216 wrote:
I am curius. What else do you have in Pixel Tactic Deluxe? if it just have a total of 25 cards x2, I am not sure whether this is worth it to purchase as compared to getting the other Pixel Tactic Set as the price seems to be more expensive.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1532263/worth-price-ove...

First comment is from the designer himself Brad Talton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.