Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Crawford
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased an unpunched copy of this game via the geekbay and found out that I'm missing a Huckster mini. My favorite faction! I do however have an extra Agency mini that is sort of messed up, so I imagine it was the cause of production error.

I sent Twilight Creations an email at the address listed on their website a few days ago, but I noticed the website looked a little dated.

My question is, is the company still active? I know it's an old game and they may or may not have spare parts, but I'm holding out hope. As much as I like this game, (I know, it has it's flaws but I like what I like ) I don't want to buy an entire new copy for one mini (even if they are my favorite).

Any advice, fellow gamers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilight Creations are still active and recently released a new game. I would give it a couple more days, maybe another email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same thing happened to me. I contacted Kerry and she was very helpful and shipped me my missing Shaman figurine quite promptly. It was my expense as the game was second hand, but it was quite reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.