$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Medioevo Universalis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule Book PDF? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Munro
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Hi,
I was wondering if the developer has a translated version of the rulebook to examine before the kickstarter campaign begins?

I firmly believe that this leads to more backers signing up!!!
Cheers, Richard.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love this. The game has caught my interest, but I don't know enough about the game from what's available to be convinced to kickstart. If there's a rulebook, I'll be able to make a decision. Without, I'll probably choose to wait for the game to be released and reviewed, and hope it's easily available if it's good.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but I have only the rulebook of the prototype in Italian version.

Tomorrow I will be at Giochix in Rome and I ask about this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Gil

Majadahonda
msg tools
Any news??
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Gotti
Italy
flag msg tools
new user
Nicola, any news about? (UP)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Iannone
Italy
Sovere
BG
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jugger75 wrote:
Nicola, any news about? (UP)


No, sorry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Degen
Germany
Erlangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

i would also love this, but especially with the 40EUR higher price for "lateness" (heard about this yesterday) i would love to know a bit

Dolus wrote:
I would love this. The game has caught my interest, but I don't know enough about the game from what's available to be convinced to kickstart. If there's a rulebook, I'll be able to make a decision. Without, I'll probably choose to wait for the game to be released and reviewed, and hope it's easily available if it's good.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Inkpen
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pledged, but will retract if I've not read a final version of the rules before the campaign end, and like them...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, there are translate programs all over the interwebs. SO post a non-English rulebook, then we can run translates ourselves. Won't be perfect, but will give at least an idea about how the game plays.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Clevenger
United States
Sunnyvale
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelanen wrote:
I've pledged, but will retract if I've not read a final version of the rules before the campaign end, and like them...


Second
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
txaal wrote:
Kelanen wrote:
I've pledged, but will retract if I've not read a final version of the rules before the campaign end, and like them...


Second
make that 3...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.