Subject: H'America's Finest Making H'America Great Again rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I host guests from outside the USA, and they ask me "What is wrong with you people? This Trump thing..."

I respond that they shouldn't be surprised at the level of stupid and uneducated that exists in this country.

Anyway, here is a nice take on some of these Maine mouthbreathers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rally-maine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least he isn't being investigated by the FBI, what does that say about your candidate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She's not a kiddy fiddler?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
At least he isn't being investigated by the FBI, what does that say about your candidate?

Yes, three decades of work will result in that for HRC.

Four decades of cheating on taxes, raping minors, molesting women, and being an overall degenerate means your candidate is someone you can not only identify with, but also can get behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Four decades of cheating on taxes, raping minors, molesting women, and being an overall degenerate means your candidate is someone you can not only identify with, but also can get behind.

bill clinton is running again too? Is that even Constitutional? (Not that the clintons care about the Constitution...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

bill clinton is running again too? Is that even Constitutional? (Not that the clintons care about the Constitution...)

Yes, fundies always supporting their rapists, pedos, and lesser humans. Hey, why don't you go pray for something, like a quality candidate that won't lose on November 8?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
When I host guests from outside the USA, and they ask me "What is wrong with you people? This Trump thing..."

Different = funny

Foreigners = different

Foreigners = funny

In this case the Americans are the foreigners, but that does not negate that foreigners are funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Is this a joke?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

The FBI has been conducting multiple investigations of alleged connections between Russia and Donald Trump, his presidential campaign or its backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sikeospi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Different = funny

Foreigners = different

Foreigners = funny

In this case the Americans are the foreigners, but that does not negate that foreigners are funny.

What on Batman's jizz-stained batcouch are you fucking talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.