Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the shipping notification last week, estimated delivery at the time was today.

Yesterday DHL said it was given to USPS, and the USPS tracking became active at the same time. The USPS tracking, though, said that it was still with DHL. And it's remained in that state since.

My friend who also backed this at the same level got shipped the same day, got transfered to USPS the same day at the same location (presumably the same time, but I didn't compare time stamps), and hers sucessfully went through the rest of the delivery process and was delivered today.

I'm really bummed. I was looking forward to receiving this. I'm lucky to know someone else who's getting it so I'll still get to play, but I want my copy. D:

I just emailed Ship Naked and DHL to try and figure out what's going on and why my package is in limbo, but that was recent enough that I don't expect to have a response yet (and I don't). I'd try emailing White Wizard, but from past experience their customer service is pretty awful so I'm considering that a last resort.

Like I said, just venting. I know a lot of people have had bad experiences with Ship Naked, but I kickstart a lot of things that end up fulfilled via them and this is the first time I've had anything unusual happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Got the shipping notification last week, estimated delivery at the time was today.

Yesterday DHL said it was given to USPS, and the USPS tracking became active at the same time. The USPS tracking, though, said that it was still with DHL. And it's remained in that state since.

My friend who also backed this at the same level got shipped the same day, got transfered to USPS the same day at the same location (presumably the same time, but I didn't compare time stamps), and hers sucessfully went through the rest of the delivery process and was delivered today.

I'm really bummed. I was looking forward to receiving this. I'm lucky to know someone else who's getting it so I'll still get to play, but I want my copy. D:

I just emailed Ship Naked and DHL to try and figure out what's going on and why my package is in limbo, but that was recent enough that I don't expect to have a response yet (and I don't). I'd try emailing White Wizard, but from past experience their customer service is pretty awful so I'm considering that a last resort.

Like I said, just venting. I know a lot of people have had bad experiences with Ship Naked, but I kickstart a lot of things that end up fulfilled via them and this is the first time I've had anything unusual happen.

Same exact thing happened with my copy of Roll Player (shipped through Ship Naked via DHL) It ended up showing up a week later, like nothing happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you have to contact DHL or USPS? Or did it just take care of itself?

I really hope my copy shows up before Thursday; I go to one gaming convention each year and that's the day it starts. Although on the bright side my friend said I could take her copy if mine hasn't arrived yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:

I really hope my copy shows up before Thursday; I go to one gaming convention each year and that's the day it starts. Although on the bright side my friend said I could take her copy if mine hasn't arrived yet.

I contacted all parties involved. DHL, USPS, and ShipNaked. I'm not sure if my contact knocked it loose from the shipping Bermuda triangle, or if it just took its time, but the tracking was stuck at "tendered to USPS" (DHL's story) vs "Waiting on DHL" (USPS's story) for 1 week before I contacted. Then 1 week after my contact the game showed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry to hear. I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:

Neither have I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Asmor wrote:

I contacted all parties involved. DHL, USPS, and ShipNaked. I'm not sure if my contact knocked it loose from the shipping Bermuda triangle, or if it just took its time, but the tracking was stuck at "tendered to USPS" (DHL's story) vs "Waiting on DHL" (USPS's story) for 1 week before I contacted. Then 1 week after my contact the game showed up.

Ah, that's unfortunate. Glad it showed up for you eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a lot of people are waiting for their shipment so I uploaded some images of all stuff which isn't available in the print and play version of the game right now.

They won't be perfect and it's the first time I uploaded images here (using my iPad Air 2) but you will have an imagination what you are waiting for^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Helljin wrote:
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:

Neither have I.

Me neither.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hsu
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today in Boston. My USPS tracking was stuck in Westborough, MA since Tuesday then updated today after delivery. A little annoying that it took USPS 3 days to get it moved about 30 miles, but glad to have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
confucious wrote:
Got my copy today in Boston. My USPS tracking was stuck in Westborough, MA since Tuesday then updated today after delivery. A little annoying that it took USPS 3 days to get it moved about 30 miles, but glad to have it.

That's good news, and you inspired me to check my own tracking number again just now... As with you, suddenly today it's magically teleported to my home town of Revere! Although it's not out for delivery yet, at least it's back in the system!

Huzzah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine today here in SC. Kind of the same that happened to you. Said that it was going to be here on the 4th. DHL picked it up then later transferred to USPS then nothing. I was surprised this morning it said it was at my local Post office and out for delivery. Glad I got it, everything in good order, minor dent in box but nothing to damage game.
Cards look great, now I need to separate everything and play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.