$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clinton has lovely people working to get her elected, doesn't she?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44131#efmADhADu...

And these are the people who will be running the country.

I guess now we know why Sanders has abandoned Clinton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Campaign tries to beat opponent. Film at 11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
What bugs me is the utter transparentness of Drew's schtick.

It's all kinds of "He was saying nasty things about you, lets you and him fight!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I'm... not particularly seeing what's wrong here? I guess if you object to negativity during presidential races period, which is fair, it'd be bothersome, but realistically elevating yourself and dismantling your opposition is the way you compete for positions of power. You show why you're better and they are worse.

Is it the phrasing? Because "sticking the knife in" is a pretty common phrase that covers exactly what they're discussing in the email. Like, I don't see generally see us condemning athletes and business folks for saying "how're we gonna kill the competition?"

It is a bit ruthless, but I'm not sure that's particularly a sin when it comes to leadership? I suppose if that bit about the knife were literal I'd be a bit more worried, but Sanders hasn't tripped and fallen repeatedly on anything sharp to my knowledge.

I mean, this isn't even mean, all told. I've said worse shit to my friends while playing board games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
What bugs me is the utter transparentness of Drew's schtick.

It's all kinds of "He was saying nasty things about you, lets you and him fight!"

Drew is a dipshit yokel that parrots whatever his marginal IQ can pick up from his "NEWS SOURCES OF TRUTH"... just a joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Man, this is the very least of what is going to happen to the Orangeman.

Prolapsed asshole to start. November 9, the day the Donald died.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't the line "We can't start believing our own primary bullshit." out of that email more interesting anyway?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
Isn't the line "We can't start believing our own primary bullshit." out of that email more interesting anyway?

That it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Gosh, I wonder who owns the NY Observer that their journalists would miss something so obviously contradicted by 5 seconds checking a twitter feed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Drew is a dipshit yokel that parrots whatever his marginal IQ can pick up from his "NEWS SOURCES OF TRUTH"... just a joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so you know, I voted enthusiastically for Bernie in the primary. I will be enthusiastically voting for Clinton on Tuesday.

Sorry about your narrative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tmcvey wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Gosh, I wonder who owns the NY Observer that their journalists would miss something so obviously contradicted by 5 seconds checking a twitter feed?

Sanders will be with Clinton in North Carolina on Thursday, and will be doing more Clinton events this weekend in Iowa.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/us/politics/presidential-e...

Whenever I look at some of your links I feel I'm entering into a strange parallel universe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

In the "I bet this link doesn't say what Drew says it says" game, I win again.* Yeah, the headline says one thing... and then the article says another. "Sanders' recent Op-Eds have also shifted from explaining why someone should vote for Clinton, to what he and his supporters need to do the day after Election Day." OH MY GOSH THAT MEANS HE'S ABANDONED HER

* Unless you count the time I wasted playing, in which case, of course, I have lost again, as I do every time I read one of Drew's links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

In the "I bet this link doesn't say what Drew says it says" game, I win again.* Yeah, the headline says one thing... and then the article says another. "Sanders' recent Op-Eds have also shifted from explaining why someone should vote for Clinton, to what he and his supporters need to do the day after Election Day." OH MY GOSH THAT MEANS HE'S ABANDONED HER

* Unless you count the time I wasted playing, in which case, of course, I have lost again, as I do every time I read one of Drew's links.

Yes that's how I feel everytime I decide to look into one of their claims or conspiracy theories. I guess nobody ever delivered a pair of "I hate lefties" glasses to me, so it's hard to see any evidence for these claims they keep making.

I've stopped looking into their claims as it's always a waste of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Dude, I am literally looking at a live video of Sanders sitting next to Clinton in the browser window next to this one.

I feel like I cannot believe you to have done basic research or to be honest on any subject.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Please do read the previous comments about how your idiot lapdog, Drewber, is too stupid to actually post a link that is what he thinks it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.