GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,631 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Support action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mokey D Luffy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing the solo version, so I control six total members, two from each team. If I have my green team do the support action, then each of them gets to place a support token onto a character, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Robert
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you only get to place 1 support token using the support action unless the card says otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As silverrobert already said, you get one token per support action, see page 15 of the rules.

Another thing I found confusing when playing solo: "Your marines" doesn't mean "marines you control", it means "marines of the combat team the card is from"! I.e. most cards affect only the team that they belong to, not any marine.
Not really related to the question at hand, but thought I'd point it out since it makes quite a difference in how the game plays out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mokey D Luffy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answers. I was able to see that either way, and went with the rare option of making a game easier on myself, especially since it was my first play. I shall do that better in the future.

Niko, that is the way that I understood the other aspect of the rules, but I am glad to have that confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mokey D Luffy wrote:
I was able to see that either way, and went with the rare option of making a game easier on myself...

In this game, any time you come across something that reads more than one way, the hardest option is probably the correct one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Taylor
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great reminder! I was wondering the same thing myself, but was playing correctly, each action only affects the same color marines!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.