6 Posts

Terraforming Mars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Viral enhancers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barbapapa Barbapou
msg tools
Hello,

Why should i add 1 ressource to that card?What is it used for?I understand to gain 1 plant but the ressource.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barbapapa2014 wrote:
Hello,

Why should i add 1 ressource to that card?What is it used for?I understand to gain 1 plant but the ressource.

Thanks

It will depend on which card you have played. If you play a green card with the tag you will obviously collect a plant. If you play a blue card that collects a resource then you can collect one of those resources for whatever effect it has.

Example you play Tardigrades which has a microbe tag and so triggers Viral Enhancers you can add a microbe to Tardigrades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Fontaines
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barbapapa2014 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

You don't add a ressource to viral enhancers, but, if the Viral enhancer is on your table, and you play another card who has a use of "microbes" ressource, you can put directly a ressource on this other card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbapapa Barbapou
msg tools
Thank you guys for the quick answer :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would viral enhancers trigger if I played an action of a microbe card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Stückl
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
travelbug wrote:
Would viral enhancers trigger if I played an action of a microbe card?

No, that's only for playing a card with the tag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.