Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: Any other Brisbanites heading to BGG.con? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Wood
Australia
Scarborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am attending my first BGG.con and just wondering if anyone else from Brisbane is going. If you are let me know as I would love to catch up and say hi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott De Regt
Australia
Montville
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun mate! Definitely wish I could make the trip but as I've recently gone back to full time study, I can't justify the cost of the trip. BGG.con, the dice tower cruise, and spiel are all on the bucket list.

Hit us up if you're keen for a game sometime. I'm up the coast but grew up on the peninsula (my grandparents all lived in Scarborough until they died), and my family are at Kippa Ring so I'm down that way a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Crosby
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
What did you expect to see here?
badge
Nope, nothing much here either, but thanks for looking :)
mbmbmbmbmb
SavageInOz wrote:
I am attending my first BGG.con

So how was it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wood
Australia
Scarborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was truly AMAZING! was made to feel super welcome and went in with knowing no one, came out with friends. Can not recommend it enough. Already put the money aside in my budget for next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wood
Australia
Scarborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am always up for a game Scott, will send you a geekmail and see what we can schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.