Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the kickstarter expansions (burned oak tavern, etc) are available for purchase? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They aren't even available to kickstarter backers due to the lack of giving a shit interest from Golden Egg Games.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Many months ago I sent extra funds to get the expansions mailed to me. Never showed up. I emailed them and was told they'd be sent out. But that was also a long time ago.

Has anyone ever gotten the expansions? I know they showed a video of them so they seem to exist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sekelaa wrote:
Does anyone know if the kickstarter expansions (burned oak tavern, etc) are available for purchase? Thanks!

I´ve got a kickstarter package from Elad last Essen fair. (I was asking him if I could pick it up there and it was not a big deal)
I´ll have to check the content, but there was several stuff in there. I will uplolad a picture of the content during this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got them in the mail after paying shipping...no tracking though, just showed up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
I got them in the UK after paying shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott,

Here: Burned Oak Tavern Port Karez

and

here: Just Arrived in Mail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

This is exactly the same package that I´ve got from Elad at the Essen Spiel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Many months ago I sent extra funds to get the expansions mailed to me. Never showed up. I emailed them and was told they'd be sent out. But that was also a long time ago.

Has anyone ever gotten the expansions? I know they showed a video of them so they seem to exist.

I have paid (with some pain) and have nothing. Is really not a suprise but, it would be nice to have the expansions he promised.
Just curious, when did you recieve yours??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
19 August 2016

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renate Cloake
United Kingdom
Worthing
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid but have yet to receive anything. I chased them up in August and they said that they'd find out but I should receive mine "around the time of the Essen fair". I chased again on 27th October, but have yet to get a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I paid the minimum possible and mine turned up a month or so later. Sad to see that even at this point GEG is managing to cock bits of this game's fulfilment up. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Many months ago I sent extra funds to get the expansions mailed to me. Never showed up.

kalisto59 wrote:
I have paid (with some pain) and have nothing.

nartie wrote:
I paid but have yet to receive anything.

Same here. I have paid for the shipping. But has not got anything. Have mailed them, but no answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to say but , at this point, there is only one name for this person. He ask for money, takes money, and gives nothing in return. I do not know why i belive in his good faith anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here i am again asking for the expansions, it is february 2017, i haven´t recived anything. Ican´t understand why... I paid!!.

thieves in this hobby?? I didn´t saw that coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid many months ago and have never received anything either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renate Cloake
United Kingdom
Worthing
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I successfully managed to get a refund through Paypal some time ago. The amount involved was not worth bothering about, but the principle of the thing was what annoyed me enough to go through the refund process. If he'd at least replied to any of my emails over the last 9 months, I probably would've let it slide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could do the same and get a refund, but I prefer to call him thief. No answer, no expansion, nothing. Elad, I saw your video , I belived in your game, you failed me, and then robbed me. Is not the money, is the thing itself. I have never saw anything like this in the board game community, ever. (mabe im naive or luky, don´t know)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played the game yet. But if I got the expansions I think I would try it. But nothing has been sent to me. This is sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.