Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all! Just have a quick question regarding KO tokens.

Once a hero or leader is awakened, do they retain the KO tokens gained beforehand? The book doesn't mention clearing them, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Basically, in a situation where the villain has to give the Turtles 2 KO tokens, will KOing two Turtles at two separate times do the job? Or does he have to bring a single Turtle down HARD/two Turtles down simultaneously?

And likewise, when needing to KO a villain.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
InkSplat wrote:
Hey all! Just have a quick question regarding KO tokens.

Once a hero or leader is awakened, do they retain the KO tokens gained beforehand? The book doesn't mention clearing them, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Basically, in a situation where the villain has to give the Turtles 2 KO tokens, will KOing two Turtles at two separate times do the job? Or does he have to bring a single Turtle down HARD/two Turtles down simultaneously?

And likewise, when needing to KO a villain.

Thanks in advance!

KO tokens are forever, basically. Once you get one, you keep it for the rest of the battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
So KO tokens are more of a tagging mechanism than a status marker? If Leo gets knocked out a second time, does he receive a second marker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, exactly. They're a tag to keep track of how often a side has had one of their members KO'ed. So yeah, if Leo failed to wake up a 2nd time, he gets a 2nd KO'ed token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.