Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Moore
United States
Forest
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to be in Orlando for a couple of days and wanted to see what is the best store to stop in and shop at (best selections to put my hands on)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Maitland location is also the warehouse, so they can pull anything from the online inventory for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How is the Hollywood store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been to every one of the CSI's in Central Florida (Maitland, South Orlando and Waterford Lakes), but have not been to the Hollywood store. But I know what you can expect.

You can expect one, maybe two walls on the outside rim of the store to be stocked with games. Most of the big titles will be out there in quantities of 2-3 each. I'd say there will be about 100 different games on the shelves. In the center of the room will be a slew of tables for people to try out games that are in the store library for trial. The tables are also used for organized Magic, Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh! play.

So, it will be hit or miss for you if you aren't looking for a current, in print, fairly popular title. For instance, there is a good chance you will find a copy of Dead of Winter: The Long Night, but finding something a bit older like Village or Stone Age might be hit or miss. There is a good chance you will find whatever you are looking for if you head to Maitland as it has been previously mentioned, Maitland is the warehouse location.

However, every CSI is set up the same way, which is to play games. It's not like your typical FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.