Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb

Filed under S is a story moving across the back burners of the news sites: the ecosexual. And what might that be? Originally the term was a self-description for online dating service. Ecosexuals in (surprise) San Francisco would offer weddings where you could marry the earth, the sun, the moon etc. The idea was to take the energy of the marriage equality movement and channel it into environmental awareness. Meanwhile, unrelated but at about the same time, a book about eco-sex was published for people who wanted to use only eco-friendly sex products such as condoms, lubes, toys etc. The two ideas merged into a single movement for people who really, really love the earth--perhaps too much for some people's tastes...

Quote:
Ecosexuality is a term with wide-ranging definitions, which vary depending on who you ask. Amanda Morgan, a faculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale: On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

There are an estimated 100,000 people around the world who openly identify as ecosexuals. That's not a huge number perhaps, but who knows what the future will bring? It is an interesting new spin on the environmental movement...

Quote:
Morgan describes ecosexuality as a means of moving beyond the "depressing Al Gore stuff" that people often associate with environmentalism. Her hope, and that of other ecosexuals...is that it can gives the average person a way of engaging with the issue that is accessible and fun, and that creates a sense of hopefulness.

In this century, she may have a point.

Full Story Here
Ecosex Manifesto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 34.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise Let's hope those weren't their "pubes-shorn adornment"
blush ~"if your 'pubes' TURN GREEN, then there's something terribly WRONGRYAWRY!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
surprise Let's hope those weren't their "pubes-shorn adornment"
blush ~"if your 'pubes' TURN GREEN, then there's something terribly WRONGRYAWRY!"

Blue is the warmest color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
darthhugo wrote:
Blue is the warmest color?
"au natural" MEANT just that! ACCEPT NO: 'pubic mismatchmakings'! robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
MWChapel wrote:
Rule 34.

Seriously. 7,500,000,000 people, and you are surprised that some want to do this? This isn't even wierd, not compared to some of the things that people get off on (nor is any of this new, either).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise "Rabbit-fur lined knotholes" were 'around' since: BOTH! Well, that's WHAT 'moi' HEARD! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
Is it like this?

Oglaf knows all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was only about putting your dick in the hole of a tree, I would have never imagined it was a so diverse thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried ecosex with a gopher hole once the results were, as they say... predictable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gialmere wrote:

Filed under S is a story moving across the back burners of the news sites: the ecosexual. And what might that be? Originally the term was a self-description for online dating service. Ecosexuals in (surprise) San Francisco would offer weddings where you could marry the earth, the sun, the moon etc. The idea was to take the energy of the marriage equality movement and channel it into environmental awareness. Meanwhile, unrelated but at about the same time, a book about eco-sex was published for people who wanted to use only eco-friendly sex products such as condoms, lubes, toys etc. The two ideas merged into a single movement for people who really, really love the earth--perhaps too much for some people's tastes...

Quote:
Ecosexuality is a term with wide-ranging definitions, which vary depending on who you ask. Amanda Morgan, a faculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale: On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

There are an estimated 100,000 people around the world who openly identify as ecosexuals. That's not a huge number perhaps, but who knows what the future will bring? It is an interesting new spin on the environmental movement...

Quote:
Morgan describes ecosexuality as a means of moving beyond the "depressing Al Gore stuff" that people often associate with environmentalism. Her hope, and that of other ecosexuals...is that it can gives the average person a way of engaging with the issue that is accessible and fun, and that creates a sense of hopefulness.

In this century, she may have a point.

Full Story Here
Ecosex Manifesto

Wow...these folks have way too much time on their hands....

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kinda like wasting an hour every Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Kinda like wasting an hour every Sunday.

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Ackerman
United States
Stevenson Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminds me of this joke I heard 20 years ago in high school.

In the old West, a simpleton wanders into town and goes to the local whorehouse. He walks in, slams some gold down on the counter and says in broken English, "Me want woman." The woman at the counter asks him if he's ever been with a woman before and he indicates he has not.

She says to him, "If you've never done this before, I think you should go outside and find a tree with a hole in it to practice on and then come back another time when you're ready."

The man agrees and leaves.

A week later, the same simpleton comes back, walks to the counter and again plops some gold down and says, "Me practice. Me ready. Me want woman."

The lady at the counter says okay, takes his money, and leads him to one of the bedrooms upstairs and gets undressed.

"Okay big man, show me what you learned," the prostitute says.

The man proceeds to roughly position her on her hands and knees, but then reaches under the bed, pulls out a loose board and smacks her butt as hard as he can.

The girl screams, drawing the attention of everyone in the establishment. She then yells at the man, "Why the hell would you do that!"

The man shrugs and responds, "Me check for bees"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise According from their photo shown, then you also have too "check for Bees" prior with commencing "Oral Sex" as well! robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.