Subject: Best way to share a link to my BGG collection? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anna F.
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to send people a link to my game collection on BGG so that they can pick out games for me to bring beforehand. It works ok but I think that they could use a bit more information since many of them aren't die hard game nerds (nothing wrong with that).

Is there a good way to share more information about the games? I tried adding more columns to my BGG collection, but I really want stuff like number of players, time per game, primary game mechanic, weight, etc.

I made a google doc spreadsheet with some of this, but that of course lacks the ability to click through and look at the game page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could put the info that you want them to see in the Comments field, so that when they look, it's all right there for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. Maybe the user-created tool as described here: BGG Collection Viewer

It displays a collection with box cover graphics plus many other details. Looking at your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna F.
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
Hmmm. Maybe the user-created tool as described here: BGG Collection Viewer

It displays a collection with box cover graphics plus many other details. Looking at your own.

Wow that thing is cool! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.