Popular Tags: [View All]
C K
United States
Kingston
Washington
flag msg tools
UYD4L
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traded here on BGG for Fields of Arle. I was told ahead of time that his copy of the game had come missing some dikes, and went ahead with the trade.

When the game arrived, I contacted Z-Man.

Here is what I wrote:

I recently got this game in a trade and was told by the trader that when he purchased the game, it did not come with all the dikes, but that he hadn't reached out to you for replacements.

I went through with the trade, hoping that you would replace the missing parts, but am entering this under lost/broken since I'm not the original buyer. There are three dikes missing.

I'd very much appreciate it if you would replace them. Thanks for your time. I assume the above is the lot number, it's vertically adjacent to the UPC symbol.

If photos of the game would help, please let me know, I'd be happy to send them.

-Colin

Their response arrived early the next morning:

Hello Colin,

Thank you for contacting us concerning your copy of Fields of Arle.

Don’t worry, this is a common issue with this title.

Today, we will send you the missing pieces from Canada. The delivery should take more or less 10 business days once Canada Post hands it over to your local postal services.

We apologize for the inconveninence.

Customer Service
F2Z Enterainment Inc.

That was six days ago, the parts arrived today.

Hats of to F2Z/Z-Man for outstanding customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are definitely top notch. I (my kids) lost a set of meeples for Stone Age. I contacted Z-man and they shipped me a replacement set! They are great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
I recently wrote to them to see if I could get some replacement pieces for a copy of Reef Encounter (long OOP) that I had recently traded for that had a few missing tiles... and I could! It arrived in the mail just a few days later They unfortunately didn't have any extra parrot containers (for some bizarre reason, I have 2 each of 2 colours instead of 1 each of 4 colours), but for such an old game I can't blame them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Fab!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.