(works only with desperation expansion, of course)
When testing the game, we found that a quite enjoyable way to play is by drafting the heroes for a best-of-5.
We used the following rules:
1. Decide on a starting player for the first round.
2. Starting with that player, both players consecutively choose 1 of the heroes each until both players have 3 (i guess 1-2-2-1 would be possible as well). The remaining hero goes back to the box.
3. Shuffle and deal cards for the first round.
4.After seeing their cards, both players simultaneously choose and reveal their hero for this round. (You can announce them Michael-Buffer-style, if you want).
5. At the end of the round, both players discard their heroes. The other player becomes the starting player for next round etc.
Whoever wins their third round first, wins (obviously, if you are a kickstarter backer, you can use your best-of-5 campaign card to track the progress).
Try playing this way some time, and let us know how it goes!
- Last edited Fri Nov 4, 2016 12:24 pm (Total Number of Edits: 5)
- Posted Fri Nov 4, 2016 5:02 am