Shadowrun: Crossfire» Forums » General

Subject: Insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert is great but too big for the number of cards, and the HCO box is so pretty that it bugs me keeping them separate. So I ditched the insert and use the top and bottom of the HCO box as trays (it does mean you have to take them out to admire the artwork). I keep the character cards, missions and stickers in them (I have the more-easily obtained second character pack) and find that there is enough room in the rest of the box to wedge (without damaging them) two sets of sleeved cards (in baggies) side by side alongside the HCO box and lid respectively. So it makes for a neat, snug pack that almost makes up for the loss of the original insert, which didn't really accommodate the character and mission cards anyway (what were they thinking?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Gaidos
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would appreciate a picture if you have the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vignola
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the insert is ok for cards but there's no place for mission and character cards. I ditched it like you but did the reverse. Cards in Deck Boxes and character and mission cards in ziploc. But i might borrow your idea of using the HCO box for those large cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrbait wrote:
I would appreciate a picture if you have the time.

Hi Bret - hope this helps.
SRCF empty box with HCO lid and base inside.

With runner cards, missions and stickers loaded.

With decks in too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.