Hide
4 Posts

Neanderthal» Forums » Rules

Subject: Negotiation daughter marriage with promiscous rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier Morillas
msg tools
As part of negotiation, you can propose to other player to marry one of his hunter to one of your daughters, but is it possible if other player's sexuality is promiscous?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The promiscuous tribe can offer access to its daughters as part of the deal, but not the other way around. Promiscuous tribes cannot place husbands.

I'm not sure, but I think there may be a daughter card that allows promiscuous tribes to place husbands, which would be an exception.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is merely a suggestion of something you could do as part of a deal. You can't break a rule as part of a deal, so a promiscuous tribesman could be given, um, "access" to a daughter (and place a wandering hunter in the other player's pool) as part of a deal, but not as a husband.

Besides, the tribe in the deal has no idea what marriage is. When someone says "And one of your members can spend the rest of your life with this woman here." That makes absolutely no sense to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Morillas
msg tools
Good to know. Either explanation worked for me. Promiscous tribes don't want to marry, but maybe they are forced, for the greater good, so their tribe can hunt in the biome.

It wouldn't be the first time in history a person is forced to marry. Well, technically it would be, but you get the point .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.