$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
m a
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Hello, fellow geeks!

I started playing Machi Koro with a group of friends and we are loving it! Great game to sit around the table and share a few laughs with 1 2 cry

One thing I've noticed is that there is an anticlimactic moment when you realize that an opponent only needs one last landmark to win while others are still on their first landmark. If this is something you've also experienced, consider using this game mod I've designed.

The Clever Fox

Unmake a Shopping Mall or an Amusement Park in an opponent’s city if they have already made three landmarks. Give that opponent an Apple Orchard.

Play this card when you are making your second landmark and you have at least one Apple Orchard in your city.

This mod has been warmly accepted by the others in my group laugh and the flavor is pretty good, yes? Keep in mind this was designed as an enhancement of the core game. I am very curious, however, to find out how it plays with the expansions or Bright Lights, Big City.

I've attached to this post an image of my personal The Clever Fox mod so that you can easily print it and try it out for yourself. The art I used in my mod is:

Mr Fox - http://wolfjedisamuel.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Fox-Oil-Painting...

Smeagol - http://patrickbrown.deviantart.com/art/Smeagol-345820230

I hope this adds even more moments of fun in your Machi Koro experience!

Remember to have the courage to make every game your very own laugh

Poll
1. Core game w/ Clever Fox mod:
enhanced gameplay
made no difference
spoiled gameplay
2. Core game w/ Harbor + Clever Fox mod:
enhanced gameplay
made no difference
spoiled gameplay
3. Core game w/ Millionaire's Row + Clever Fox mod:
enhanced gameplay
made no difference
spoiled gameplay
4. Core game with w/ both expansions + Clever Fox mod:
enhanced gameplay
made no difference
spoiled gameplay
5. Bright Lights, Big City w/ Clever Fox mod:
enhanced gameplay
made no difference
spoiled gameplay
      1 answer
Poll created by kardmeister

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.