Subject: "each connector on this tile of the colour indicated" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
So for tiles like the Gherkin or the Globe, the way the text is written, you can have connectors sticking off the ends connecting to nothing, and score points, but the example image shows that they're actually connected to other tiles. Must they be connected to other tiles to be valid? i assume so, but the text indicates otherwise...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
So for tiles like the Gherkin or the Globe, the way the text is written, you can have connectors sticking off the ends connecting to nothing, and score points,
That is correct.
rahdo wrote:
but the example image shows that they're actually connected to other tiles. Must they be connected to other tiles to be valid?
No.
rahdo wrote:
i assume so, but the text indicates otherwise...
The text is correct. My diagram could have been clearer/better. Thanks for highlighting this.

I hope you enjoy the game. Best wishes, Richard B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.