Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Popescu
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,

I read the rules and I have a few unanswered questions:

1.There can be only one offering delivered to each temple? It is possible for two players to deliver their uncolored offerings (from Zeus tiles) to the same temple ?

2.For me it is a little bit confusing the part with the Zeus Tiles, where you play with less than 4 players and you want a shorted game(8 Zeus tiles out of 12). Can somebody explain to me the setup with the Offering Zeus tiles?

3.Can you build other shrines not depicted on your Zeus tiles ? For example If you have a Zeus Tile that says you have to deliver pink offerings to a pink temple and no one has that shrine's color on their Zeus Tiles how can you build a pink shrine to deliver the offering?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
Germany
Leipzig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewbuc wrote:
Hello everybody,

I read the rules and I have a few unanswered questions:

1.There can be only one offering delivered to each temple? It is possible for two players to deliver their uncolored offerings (from Zeus tiles) to the same temple ?

There are 6 temples of six colors. Every player can deliver their offerings to the temples. This means a temple can have more than one offering in front of them.

andrewbuc wrote:
2.For me it is a little bit confusing the part with the Zeus Tiles, where you play with less than 4 players and you want a shorted game(8 Zeus tiles out of 12). Can somebody explain to me the setup with the Offering Zeus tiles?

In the shorten game you put the following tasks aside: 1 shrine (special island), 1 statue, 1 color monster (not the wildcard), 1 color offering (not the wildcard).

andrewbuc wrote:
3.Can you build other shrines not depicted on your Zeus tiles ? For example If you have a Zeus Tile that says you have to deliver pink offerings to a pink temple and no one has that shrine's color on their Zeus Tiles how can you build a pink shrine to deliver the offering?

The players cannot build temples. These are placed during setup on the map. The players can only build statues and shrines on the special island (marked with the Greek letter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.