Subject: Last Friday will hit stores November 15th! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sharpen your machetes and get excited! Last Friday will hit stores November 15th! The game will begin to hit stores in the US on November, 15th, and in the following weeks the English edition will become also available in other regions.

http://www.aresgames.eu/17655
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game had a misprint error in the early copies, hopefully they fixed it for the launch. Having this come out after Halloween, plus a less than stellar reviw from Dice Tower makes this an easy pass. Ill stick with Letters From Whitechapel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, I'll have get little Santa hats for my minis to add to the atomosphere
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Game had a misprint error in the early copies, hopefully they fixed it for the launch.

From what I read this was the number one reason it did not get out before Halloween as planned. They asked the printer to correct the problem and this took longer than they hoped for us to get the fixed game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the confirmation. Looking forward to playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Game had a misprint error in the early copies, hopefully they fixed it for the launch. Having this come out after Halloween, plus a less than stellar reviw from Dice Tower makes this an easy pass. Ill stick with Letters From Whitechapel.

I am very surprised by Tom's review, test the game if it will be possible and made your idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.