Subject: Question about the 4 replacing Automa cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matteo Pifferi
Italy
reggio Emilia
Emilia-Romagna
flag msg tools
Hi, I have the core game and probably I will buy 1 or 2 extra automa decks...
Few minutes ago I found that this expansion Invaders from Afar comes with 4 replacing cards for the automa deck! So the question is: if I buy extra automa decks how can I replace the 4 cards in those ones?
Just curios because I will of course buy the expansion plus 1 or 2 extra automa decks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matteo. The 4 replacement cards are identical to the cards they replace in the original deck, with the following exception: These 4 new cards have faction specific actions for the two new factions. Therefore, you ONLY need to have these cards in your deck if you are having the Automa play one of the two new factions (the new cards still work fine if you are not playing one of the two new factions). So, you only need a maximum of two sets of the new cards and this is only if you are having the Automa play as BOTH of the new factions at the same time. As an example, you could play as Albion against the Automa who is playing, Togawa, Rusviet, and Polonia, with three Automa decks, but only one set of the replacement cards (for Togawa). I hope this helps.

Cheers, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Pifferi
Italy
reggio Emilia
Emilia-Romagna
flag msg tools
Understood, thank you a lot, this clarifies everything!
I will try to avoid playing with Togawa and Albion automatas together
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.