Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found this game and printed off the print and play.

For the questing action, when I move from a card to another card, are only certain sides of another card available to me to travel through? For example, can I only travel from the short left side of my card to the short right side of the person on my left?

Just trying to see how the world is connected and what side's of the cards I can travel to and from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
All sides are available. Only regions which are fully surrounded and not connected to a card side are blocked off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been awhile since I've last played, but of I recall correctly, you can enter any other player's board, and enter on any side that is adjacent to the edge (not having mountains on the edge).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
Been awhile since I've last played, but of I recall correctly, you can enter any other player's board, and enter on any side that is adjacent to the edge (not having mountains on the edge).

Or water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got ya. The rule book mentioned about not being able to quest to certain regions. The print and play cards don't have any regions that aren't touching the edge of the card. That is where my confusions came from then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.