Hide
6 Posts

Risk: Game of Thrones» Forums » General

Subject: Purchased Game of thrones risk, but... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Helge Bygjordet
msg tools
Just purchased the game, and I`m not pleased With the producers quality Control.
The Box containing House of stark units was missingangry.
I`ve sent complaint to both USAopoly and the shop where I purchased the game from...
Hope I`ll get this sorted.
I have been less annoyed if I New this was a one time occurence, but I`ve come to know there are several People who had the same problem.
Such a high price should demand better quality Control.

Other than that it seem to be a great game. Only played two player skirmish so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's any consolation I've had fantastic customer service from USAopoly in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Faulkner
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As did I. In my copy of GoT risk the cards were stuck together and when I attempted to separate them it peeled the backing off some of the cards. They replaced the whole set, no questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you are on Facebook you might try messaging them there with a request to supply the missing components - I got very fast response when I contacted them by that means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their customer service is prompt and courteous. Send them an email explaining your problem and I am sure it will be remediated. Great game company!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Roli
Italy
MARANO SUL PANARO (MO)
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had similar problems with Winning Moves France (I bought the deluxe edition):
when I opened the box there were 2 Essos Maps and no Westeros map.
I contacted Winning Moves France and they were, at first, very kind, but they didn't sent NOTHING (and they said many times that the map should be sent the next day .....).I contacted them many many times again , but they stopped to answer .
I hope that they will see this post.

Shame on Winning Moves France : this is the link
http://www.winningmoves.fr/risk.html

At now, my advice is to STAY AWAY from the Winning Games France's boardgames... hoping that WGFrance will change my opinion.

Ciao

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.