Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Knight Works Games is in Colorado Springs, CO. So technically the games are in the US. I'm not positive, but I think they only sell their games through their website. I've never seen them sold anywhere else. They are offering free shipping in the US right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dhc3po wrote:
Knight Works Games is in Colorado Springs, CO. So technically the games are in the US. I'm not positive, but I think they only sell their games through their website. I've never seen them sold anywhere else. They are offering free shipping in the US right now.

David is correct. We are a small indie game publisher and primarily sell our games from our company store here: www.KnightWorksGames.com/store

We only manufactured 1,000 copies of Forged in Steel. Since the Kickstarter/pre-orders were fulfilled, we only have a couple hundred copies left of Forged in Steel. Most large distributors that work with the FLGS, at least in the US, generally only deal in higher volumes than the stock we have remaining. On a side note, our other title Hands in the Sea is sold out in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Ordered one today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kvaran
msg tools
Just to pay a compliment, ordering Forged in Steel was the single best online ordering experience I've ever had. Free shipping, the game was extremely well packed for shipping, and somehow they got the game to me in just over 24 hours. Definitely don't be worried at all about using the KnightWorks store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone who ordered it get an e-mail receipt or tracking number? I placed my order about a week ago, but I don't have any confirmation outside of the payment record in paypal. I'm sure it's on the way, I was just wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
Did anyone who ordered it get an e-mail receipt or tracking number? I placed my order about a week ago, but I don't have any confirmation outside of the payment record in paypal. I'm sure it's on the way, I was just wondering.

Hi Evan, sorry about the delay. Our warehouse is in Oregon and they ship UPS ground. Any packages heading to the East coast, or close, can take 5-6 days. Also, our company store does not have any integration to pull tracking numbers from other fulfillment centers. It looks like your package was delivered a few days ago, though. I hope you enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! It arrived to my excitement on Friday. Can't wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.