Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Correia
Portugal
Nazaré
Leiria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, after a long wait to get my hands on a copy of the game, like I expected, this game is a fantastic game, fast and engaging.

Less than 10 days ago, I got my copy and been playing ever since daily, 25 games, never got Scattered or Captured, I suppose because I watched several videos before and got the feel of the game before I even played for the first time. Got my medal of honor 8 times, and only had negative points 5 times.

So, anyone as any ideas for campaign mode, or scenario mode?

Now I start to feel the game is a little easy for me, best ways to increase a little bit the difficulty:
- more disorganized cards in my initial deck
- if the 4th static defense enters the battleground you immediately lose
- the static defense that remain in the battleground, they stack but they don't occupy a place in the battleground
- decrease the number of objective cards
- Any more? I suppose these variations could provide a source for scenario mode!

Last one, any news on the new expansion? super excited about that, hopefully this time shipping to Europe won't be unfriendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Correia
Portugal
Nazaré
Leiria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After some brainstorming I came with this:

Campaign Mode & Scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.