Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: Other languages rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I'm very attracted to the game and since Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective is such a hit for my family I cannot think of a better game to get next than Mythos Tales.

Problem is that while I have no problems with English, the people I play regularly with do, therefore I would be able to play this only if it was translated in Italian.

So here is the question: are there any plans to translate and sell this game to Italy (and or other countries)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Geppo
Italy
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd love to know, too. We own, played and loved the italian translation of Sherlock and I think Mythos Tales would be a nice addition to our collection. These kind of games benefit from immersivity and you don't really want to disrupt the atmosphere for a search of an archaic english american adjective in the dictionary. Hope to see plans of a translated versione, soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.