4 Posts

Fireteam Zero» Forums » General

Subject: How to win in every act? 1 - 9 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Antonio de Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
Someone have the "Mission Briefing Book" in PDF?

Another thing, every act there is a way to win the game. Could someone explain me how to do this in every act? I'm so confuse because in "Mission Briefing" in first act say only scape from the board. There is something else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The set-up rules tell you place certain objective cards at the start of the game. These are blue cards that have checkmarks on the side. You must complete the objectives to win the act.

Some objective cards will tell you what to do to complete the objective on the card. For some objectives however, you need to explore and discover how to complete the objective - this is why there are act-specific Recon cards included in the deck during set-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Antonio de Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
Well, I will be more specific then.
At ACT 1 the Mission Goal says: “Cross the Anapo River using the designated ferry”. We have two “Mission Objectives”: “Repair the ferry” and “Acquire Specimen Samples”. The first is directly addresses to the Mission Goal but the second not. My question is: Do I have to do the second objective even if it has nothing to do with the “Mission Goal”? The same question applies to the other ACTs of the game because there are objectives that don’t have anything to do with the “Mission Goal” of the ACT.

One more thing: when I do one search I flip the spawn token to the other side (considering it investigated) the question is: Can one monster be spawned in this location after the “flip” action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Mullen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yes, all objectives must be completed before leaving the map (unless the card explicitly says otherwise). The stated mission objective is usually the primary objective and (from a story standpoint) the one necessary to the team leaving the area.

And yes, monsters do spawn from flipped spawn tokens provided you have no heroes there during the spawning phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.