Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
So I understand that the only way to return a Bite to the Bite stack is to remove or kill the Villager/Wall it is attached to. (By the way, a bitten Wall? For real? )

What happens to Bitten Town Cards during Cleanup? Are both the Town Card and the Bite beneath it placed in the Town Discard, or do they stay in play?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
(By the way, a bitten Wall? For real? )

Damn werewalls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
gciscell wrote:
So I understand that the only way to return a Bite to the Bite stack is to remove or kill the Villager/Wall it is attached to. (By the way, a bitten Wall? For real? )

What happens to Bitten Town Cards during Cleanup? Are both the Town Card and the Bite beneath it placed in the Town Discard, or do they stay in play?

Thanks!

Walls being a valid target for Bites is to make Walls a stronger option for fights with the Lycanthropes. After all, a bit Wall doesn't turn on the Full Moon.

As of now, the only card that isn't discarded from Town Square during Cleanup is still Freeze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.