Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Ficek
United States
Erie
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a core or RtH campaign, is there any way to get more of the Twin Shadows missions into the game? I know there is just the one grey side mission included. For some reason I thought all Twin Shadows missions could be incorporated into another campaign, but I guess not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
The finale missions of Twin Shadows are from the agenda sets, i.e. agenda side missions.

How to get those into play is not that easy with the rules as written.

Two of the missions are hero-specific missions, so you get those in the side mission deck if you have that hero in play. (You could house-rule to have those available when constructing the side mission deck even without their heroes.)

Then you have the grey side mission Canyon Run, and Hunted Down, an ally (green) side mission for Han Solo. Both are available when making the side mission deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.