Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: What is the order of the operations/missions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
I've played the tutorial a few times and love it! I'm now ready to tackle the first operation, but I can't figure out which one is actually first. Can some one reply with the correct order of these dossiers?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the end of the mission file you just finished (tutorial) and it will tell you which one to open next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
I've played the tutorial a few times and love it! I'm now ready to tackle the first operation, but I can't figure out which one is actually first. Can some one reply with the correct order of these dossiers?

Thanks!!

The end of the tutorial book tells you the next mission (Short Fuse) and then the end of that mission book will tell you the following, etc.

EDIT: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
thebaker1983 wrote:
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:

Thanks!!

The end of the tutorial book tells you the next mission (Short Fuse) and then the end of that mission book will tell you the following, etc.

EDIT: ninja

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my minor quibbles with this overall great game is that they really should have put numbers on the mission folders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
One of my minor quibbles with this overall great game is that they really should have put numbers on the mission folders.

Once you take them out of the envelopes they do have a mission number on them. Honestly, I'm just throwing the envelopes under the insert (I also put all of the zipper bags down there too), so once I play a mission, finding a given number is easy enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just writing the mission number in sharpie on the back top left corner of the envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Once you take them out of the envelopes they do have a mission number on them.

That's not much help when you played the first mission a week ago, want to play the second, don't know which one it is, and since it was your first play and was a week ago don't remember that the end of the mission tells you what to play next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Open envelopes until you find one that says mission 2? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Stegman
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
Quote:
Once you take them out of the envelopes they do have a mission number on them.

That's not much help when you played the first mission a week ago, want to play the second, don't know which one it is, and since it was your first play and was a week ago don't remember that the end of the mission tells you what to play next.

I have only played through 3 but I have opened all the envelopes and just looked at what the next mission was and wrote the numbers on the envelopes. I didn't spoil anything since it is easy to just look at that.

I also did it so I could keep them in order and also so I could take my time carefully opening the envelopes instead of trying to do it while people are waiting on me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those that don't want to open the envelopes, here's the order for you:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Mission 1: Short Fuse
Mission 2: Swift Scouts
Mission 3: Tiny Evil
Mission 4: Hammer Keeper
Mission 5: Burning Vengeance
Mission 6: Missing Link
Mission 7: Dazzling Danger
Mission 8: Magical Banana
Mission 9: Tempest's Heart
Mission 10: Bandle City Beatdown
Post-Game: Get R.E.K.T.

The remaining contents of the envelopes (perhaps helpful when separating cards or prepping sleeves) are:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Mission 1: 4 Schematics, 0 Damage
Mission 2: 4 Schematics, 1 Damage
Mission 3: 4 Schematics, 2 Damage, instruction to open Boss box with 24 Boss Command cards and Boss Command Line sleeve
Mission 4: 4 Schematics, 1 Damage
Mission 5: 4 Schematics, 2 Damage
Mission 6: 4 Schematics, 0 Damage
Mission 7: 4 Schematics, 0 Damage
Mission 8: 4 Schematics, 2 Damage
Mission 9: 4 Schematics, 1 Damage
Mission 10: 4 Schematics, 2 Damage
Post-Game: 0 Schematics, 6 Damage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.