Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

2.7 says you can use reserve markers to buy cards in the Organization Phase OR the Weekly Organization phase.

9.0 Organization Phase. I can find no reference to the use of reserve markers to buy cards.

19.1 Weekly Organization Phase. This rule does say you can use reserve markers to buy cards.

So, can reserve markers be used to buy cards in the Organization Phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Ste-Thérèse
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Calxx55 wrote:

2.7 says you can use reserve markers to buy cards in the Organization Phase OR the Weekly Organization phase.

9.0 Organization Phase. I can find no reference to the use of reserve markers to buy cards.

19.1 Weekly Organization Phase. This rule does say you can use reserve markers to buy cards.

So, can reserve markers be used to buy cards in the Organization Phase?

You are correct this should have indicated 8.0 Strategic Phase., my bad. I changed this late in the design and somehow we forgot to correct that sentence.

Page 11:

[8.0] Strategic Phase
During the Strategic Phase, the following Steps must be performed in order:

A. Allied Card Draw/Discard Step: The Allied player does his Event Discards and Draws (see 5.1).
B. German Card Draw/Discard Step: The German player does his Event Discards and Draws (see 5.1).
Etc...

Rule 5.1 says:

[5.1] Event Card Discard and Draws
This phase begins by discarding. A player can only retain two cards in his hand before drawing, so he must discard any excess cards in his hand at this time, and may also decide to discard the last two cards, if any.
After discarding (if required), a player draws four cards from the Draw Pile (one by one, playing red-text cards), or Reserve markers (one Reserve Point per card draw forfeited) in any combination, for a total of four, and adds them to his hand or Reserve. The Allied player can take the tan (UK) or green (US) markers in any combination.
He can then spend available Reserve Points to draw more cards if desired, without going over his hand limit of six cards (12.4).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.