Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G4GG Management Team
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Formally announcing the:

G4GG adMinion Avatar Design Contest!

A new year is coming and it's time to give this profile a face lift. Here are the rules:

d10-1 To submit, please geekmail your image to this account. Limit is 1 entry per person. I'd like to keep all entries under wraps until the contest concludes, so please don't post them publicly.
d10-2 Deadline for entry is 11:59 PM EDT on November 30th, 2016
d10-3 Submissions can be artwork or photos, but must be your original work.
d10-4 Following the submission period, all entries will will be posted to a geeklist. The order they are displayed in the geeklist will be random and decided by die roll. Voting will commence through the month of December with the winner being revealed on January 1st.
d10-5 The prize pool currently stands at 400bag, due to some generous donations. If you would like to add to the prize pool, simply tip this post or transfer to this account and notate "Contest".
d10-6 Winner will receive 85% of the prize pool with the runner up receiving 15%.
d10-7In the event of a tie for 1st or 2nd place, there will be a runoff between the tied entries.

Have fun, get creative!

Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb

Note: We would also like a commission a custom microbadge to be awarded to the winner. If this is up your alley and you're willing to work for GG, send me a GM.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Want to join a boardgaming club in Zuid-Limburg? www.BoardGamingInc.be
mbmbmbmbmb
What sort of avatar are you looking for? I'd love to design one and enter, but I have no idea what to make...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
What sort of avatar are you looking for? I'd love to design one and enter, but I have no idea what to make...

It's wide open. The winner will be chosen by a popular vote, so even if I had an idea in mind, there is no telling what the masses will choose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G4GG Management Team
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's time to vote! G4GG adMinion Avatar Design Contest - Time to Vote!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.