Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tell me that I read the rules properly:

Let say that on my turn I move the Bot to Shot a Human and then with my action I do Kill Shot to both Bot and Human, is this double Kill right?

Also If I use the Bot to do a Kill Shot to Human1 and I do a Kill shot to Human 2 I have a double Kill reward too.

thank U

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's not, as the bot gives his own color of damage tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
page7
"If multiple boards have killshots at the end of your turn, you get the 1-point bonus for double kill, regardless of who gets credit for the killshots,"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not looking at the rulebook as I don't own the game and am on my phone, but is the bot considered to have its own turn and then the players turn? Are they considered separate turns or is the bot move considered as part of your turn. That is the question then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the intention of the rule might have been to only give credit to a human player, but a strict reading of the text means that the human player gets the double kill.

Not terribly perfect because it means players will often manipulate the bot just to kill it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.