Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The goods? You mean if you mix in Traders and Builders? In that case, the person who completed the city gets the goods, just like every other time - the princess has no bearing on this.

If you choose to use the princess to kick a knight out of the city, then, if there are no knights left in that city, you can choose to place one of yours and steal the points for yourself. Otherwise, whichever player has the most knights remaining will get the points (or share them if there are players tied for most knights).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh really? Well, if that's true and you kick the last remaining knight out, then yes, no-one would get the points. I'll have to go and check up in my copy of the rules. I think last time we played, we played that the princess could kick a knight out *and* you could place a meeple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus G.
Germany
flag msg tools
Re: princess and goods
MercifulBiscuit wrote:
The goods? You mean if you mix in Traders and Builders? In that case, the person who completed the city gets the goods, just like every other time - the princess has no bearing on this.

If you choose to use the princess to kick a knight out of the city, then, if there are no knights left in that city, you can choose to place one of yours and steal the points for yourself. Otherwise, whichever player has the most knights remaining will get the points (or share them if there are players tied for most knights).

The question was (i deleted before):
1.) Who gets the goods if you close a city with a princess tile?
2.) Who gets the points if you kick a knight and the city is empty then? I guess no one. Is that right?

The newer (downloaded) rulebooks reference to the extensions!

In the downloaded german rulebook it is explaned on page 3 at the top. "You have the chance to kick a knight OR put a own knight in. It is also not allowed to put a meeple on a street or grassland if you kicked a knight."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.